BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Automotive Photoshoot in Jacksonville, FL

10-31-2017, 12:51 AM   #1
BigHurmJr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 M-Sport

Hey there fellow BMW fans/owners.

Long story short.... I'm getting a new 2018 X5 M-Sport built, and going up to SC on the 20th of November 2017 for a Performance Center delivery.

I have a Sony a6000 that I am going to take with me but I dropped and broke the kit lens that came with it. Currently I'm searching for replacements and see three lenses that I will choose from.

Before I drop a grip on another lens which will be a great step up, I wanted to see if anyone here is in or nearby Jacksonville, FL and looking to do a photoshoot on their ride???

I'm hoping I can find some people who would be willing to pay cheap rates, which will help to improve my photo skills (I'm going to practice a lot on my own ride). This will also earn me a couple of dollars to help close the gap on the price tag, and the gap in my wife's mouth about me spending so much on a new lens.

Anyone interested?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2017, 01:10 AM   #2
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Unless you have a great portfolio of car photoshoots already, I'm not sure you'll find anyone willing to pay you. If you do have pics, post them here or share your Instagram account.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2017, 09:34 AM   #3
BigHurmJr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Unless you have a great portfolio of car photoshoots already, I'm not sure you'll find anyone willing to pay you. If you do have pics, post them here or share your Instagram account.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Everyone has to start somewhere though. Once I get the upgraded lens I'll take pics and post them here. Thanks!
Appreciate 0