BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Russian Gangbangers make me laugh
Closed Thread

11-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #89
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YO.
I didnt say it, Dark335i did. And I guess you have never been to MD where I actually fight? Many of my friends on the forums have been. You do know that I actually fight in real life right and just had my neck broken but its healed now.

So...I would have no problem saying that to your face. No problem at all.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #90
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I didnt say it, Dark335i did. And I guess you have never been to MD where I actually fight? Many of my friends on the forums have been. You do know that I actually fight in real life right and just had my neck broken but its healed now.

So...I would have no problem saying that to your face. No problem at all.
sarcasmrecognitionfail.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #91
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #92
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
sarcasmrecognitionfail.gif
I know you and blake have an issue with me that I dont share. Im just messing with ya man. haha!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #93
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

What have I done

worst regards, Heinz

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #94
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinzftw View Post
What have I done

worst regards, Heinz
haha, come on now. You know this thread is funny. There would be almost no point to the internet if threads like this didnt exist. We all get a kick out of them.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #95
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

prowess, you think you're the hardest person in the universe...you're not. i'm not saying i am, because i'm not. but you come on this forum (probably real life, too) and think that you're the greatest thing since the wheel, but you're just another sperm trying to find your egg. so take a peg down and realize that you ain't that great. pardon my southern slang, but it's very necessary right now. no one here truly respects you because you honestly think your word is bond. oh, and your supposed wealth, 335 driver, is fucking nothing. take a dose a humility, bro.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #96
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

everyone here can sniff through your arrogance, and it smells bad.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #97
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
prowess, you think you're the hardest person in the universe...you're not. i'm not saying i am, because i'm not. but you come on this forum (probably real life, too) and think that you're the greatest thing since the wheel, but you're just another sperm trying to find your egg. so take a peg down and realize that you ain't that great. pardon my southern slang, but it's very necessary right now. no one here truly respects you because you honestly think your word is bond. oh, and your supposed wealth, 335 driver, is fucking nothing. take a dose a humility, bro.
I won the humility award during the 5 years I lived in the monastery, jk (about the award not monastery, i did live there) I have no idea why you take forum talk so seriously. Its all just messing around man. I dont take my writting forum word as anything special. Nearly everything I say that a jk at the end of it! Relax, take a deep breathe, go for a drive in your awesome car.

Stop hating on somebody based on off topic forum talk!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #98
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
fedor is prolly the biggest bad ass russian that i would not mess with.
      11-09-2009, 12:42 AM   #99
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I won the humility award during the 5 years I lived in the monastery, jk (about the award not monastery, i did live there) I have no idea why you take forum talk so seriously. Its all just messing around man. I dont take my writting forum word as anything special. Nearly everything I say that a jk at the end of it! Relax, take a deep breathe, go for a drive in your awesome car.

Stop hating on somebody based on off topic forum talk!

/thread
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #100
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

/thread
So you wont accept my hand of friendship, huh?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:46 AM   #101
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
So you wont accept my hand of friendship, huh?
nope. i don't shake the hands of people that can't open their eyes and smell the coffee. you're totally delusional, and whilst that might make your day, it doesn't make anyone else's. so be your friend? no. i've got 47238913 more friends that are willing to be real people and assume that role. you're nothing but fake and you need to hear everything that's told to you. you really, honestly, think you're the best thing since the wheel, and you're not. practice what you preach. take a step back and realize how much of an arrogant, pompous asshole you are. you're the reason the rest of the world hates america. yes, it's people like you that are too blind to see the truth.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #102
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
nope. i don't shake the hands of people that can't open their eyes and smell the coffee. you're totally delusional, and whilst that might make your day, it doesn't make anyone else's. so be your friend? no. i've got 47238913 more friends that are willing to be real people and assume that role. you're nothing but fake and you need to hear everyone that's told to you. you really, honestly, think you're the best thing since the wheel, and you're not. practice what you preach. take a step back and realize how much of an arrogant, pompous asshole you are. you're the reason the rest of the world hates america. yes, it's people like you that are too blind to see the truth.
Now I know your messing with me! haha. Show me where I have been a pompous asshole. Ive made a few jokes in this thread. Who cares. You take off topic forums too seriously.

And im too blind to see the truth? What great truth am I missing? I have a wonderful life, yet am too blind to see........what exactly? haha. How old are you? Your not one of those crazy stalkers that is gonna start calling me at 3 in the morning are you?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #103
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Now I know your messing with me! haha. Show me where I have been a pompous asshole. Ive made a few jokes in this thread. Who cares. You take off topic forums too seriously.

And im too blind to see the truth? What great truth am I missing? I have a wonderful life, yet am too blind to see........what exactly? haha. How old are you? Your not one of those crazy stalkers that is gonna start calling me at 3 in the morning are you?
http://www.m3post.com/forums/search....nduser&u=48682 = read thru there. there is pompous asshole written all over.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #104
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/search....nduser&u=48682 = read thru there. there is pompous asshole written all over.
Your secretly following me chat in another forum.....oh snap!!!! STALKER!

(nothing pompous about anything ive said in that thread anyway. have you read it! its a joke topic!)
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #105
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Your secretly following me chat in another forum.....oh snap!!!! STALKER!

(nothing pompous about anything ive said in that thread anyway. have you read it! its a joke topic!)
another forum?!! fuck, those are your words!!!!! read through that and tell me you aren't full of shit. every other post you make is something about how great you are. fuck that. you aren't anything close to great. tell that shit to someone else, because no one here gives a fuck. i'm saying this on behalf of many people that post regularly on this forum, i'm just the first person that's not afraid to tell you what's up.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #106
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
another forum?!! fuck, those are your words!!!!! read through that and tell me you aren't full of shit. every other post you make is something about how great you are. fuck that. you aren't anything close to great. tell that shit to someone else, because no one here gives a fuck. i'm saying this on behalf of many people that post regularly on this forum, i'm just the first person that's not afraid to tell you what's up.
Find something specific ive said. And which other members have a problem with what ive said in that other thread?!?! There are only 3 of us posting in that thread and we are all friends. haha.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #107
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Find something specific ive said. And which other members have a problem with what ive said in that other thread?!?! There are only 3 of us posting in that thread and we are all friends. haha.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/search....nduser&u=48682

there are over 3000 of them. take your pick
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #108
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/search....nduser&u=48682

there are over 3000 of them. take your pick
dude, srsly? we are kidding around. get over yourself.
      11-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #109
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
dude, srsly? we are kidding around. get over yourself.
i'm always kidding around. people know me here. i stop bullshit in it's track. prowess is bullshit. i'm done hearing his spew.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #110
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
Does everything have to revolve around you??
it cant. because the world revolves around me. everybody knows that.