BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Is it surprising that USPS is broke?

06-11-2015, 05:33 PM   #23
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER View Post
Yeah, gotta get an aggressive face to match the rest. That smile ain't cutting it.
I can stick more fingers in your wheel gap than I could my last sexual rendezvous. FIX THAT SHIT MAN.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 08:49 PM   #24
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
Hmm nice wheel choice. Gunmetal looks sharp!

Thanks Shred, went with gloss anthracite to get a little more contrast with the SG. Your car is sic, friend of mine has an 08 and its an entirety different driving experience. Muscle car with class. The 328 back there belongs to my girl. She loves it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #25
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I can stick more fingers in your wheel gap than I could my last sexual rendezvous. FIX THAT SHIT MAN.
I agree. A drop is needed. Roads here in VBeach are not good. I'll have to see how the "forum" does dropped in rough areas. Maybe coil overs so I can adjust. Time and money friend.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2015, 03:56 AM   #26
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White ///M-Sport 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjt View Post
Bruh....it says Oakland,IL.....
I died of laughter.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2015, 08:05 AM   #27
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER View Post
I agree. A drop is needed. Roads here in VBeach are not good. I'll have to see how the "forum" does dropped in rough areas. Maybe coil overs so I can adjust. Time and money friend.
Just giving you a hard time, I'm the last person to talk lol. The most aftermarket thing I've done to my car is paint my wheels black.

My previous car was an Rsx-S that was lowered, and I lived in Michigan at the time, so roads up there are HORRENDOUS. Honestly, it was basically just a lot of dodging pot holes all the time, my suspension was pretty rough after a while so having a lowered car on rough roads is a bit of a pain, but still worth it, IMO.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2015, 12:23 PM   #28
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Just giving you a hard time, I'm the last person to talk lol. The most aftermarket thing I've done to my car is paint my wheels black.

My previous car was an Rsx-S that was lowered, and I lived in Michigan at the time, so roads up there are HORRENDOUS. Honestly, it was basically just a lot of dodging pot holes all the time, my suspension was pretty rough after a while so having a lowered car on rough roads is a bit of a pain, but still worth it, IMO.
You're good,I get your sense of humor.I could do a quick fix with a set of springs but I would prefer a slight rake. I haven't been able to find any springs that will do a 1" rear drop and a 1 1/2" front. Looks like I'll have to wait on the coilovers, 2500+the install from the info I have seen. Any suggestions are welcome. Don't mind saving money just don't want to go cheap.
Appreciate 0