BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Voice control bmw f20 non funzionante

01-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
Simone f20
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw f20 sport

Voice control bmw f20

Hello, I own a bmw 1 series f20. Ever since I bought it I have problems with voice control, in the sense that it works perfectly but only at the time of confirmation (eg Want to call ...?) Never understand the will. They told me they would leave a aggiornento about it, does anyone know anything? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Machientje
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 S23i

muti roti pupi friti.

LOL, this is a english forum m8 !
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Antares
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: dark-blue coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone f20 View Post
Ciao, posseggo una bmw serie 1 f20. Da quando l'ho acquistata ho problemi con il voice control, nel senso che funziona perfettamente ma solo al momento della conferma dell'operazione (es. Desidera chiamare...?) non capisce mai il si. Mi hanno detto che dovrebbe uscire un aggiornento al riguardo, qualcuno sa qualcosa? Grazie.
I own a BMW F20 1 series.
From the start, when I bought it, I have problems with the Voice Control.

When I want to confirm a certain function ("Do you want me to call...?) it never understands the "yes" voice command. Otherwise it works perfectly.

I was told, that a software upgrade should solve the issue; anyone knows something about it?
Thanks!

translated
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
hwelvaar
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i MT

Google translate makes this of it:

Hello, I own a bmw 1 series f20. Ever since I bought it I have problems with voice control, in the sense that it works perfectly but only at the time of confirmation (eg Want to call ...?) Never understand the will. They told me they would leave a aggiornento about it, does anyone know anything? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #5
Antares
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwelvaar View Post
Google translate makes this of it:

My translation has more flair to it

Considering you're from Belgium, maybe you could contribute with the translation of this article :

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/articl...1914_3224.html

Last edited by Antares; 01-02-2013 at 03:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #6
hwelvaar
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
My translation has more flair to it

Considering you're from Belgium, maybe you could contribute with the translation of this article :

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/articl...1914_3224.html
It's an article about some +1.000 cars being set on fire in France during the night of 31 December last week. It is 'tradition' in France that hooligans/drunk people set fire to cars...

How is this related to this BMW forum ?
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #7
Antares
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwelvaar View Post
It's an article about some +1.000 cars being set on fire in France during the night of 31 December last week. It is 'tradition' in France that hooligans/drunk people set fire to cars...

How is this related to this BMW forum ?
so the BMW drivers will pay attention where they park their cars; they don't want a BMW burned to a crisp
Appreciate 0