BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > profile pic changes

07-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
stroids88
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Frozen Black ///M3

profile pic changes

Stroids88. I have tried several times to change the picture on my profile but it doesn't ever seem to take. I've looked for an administrator or moderator link but I can't seem to find one of them either. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Do you get an error message about the size of the image you are using ? Try uploading again and see if it gives such an error message. I think that's the most common reason why

Right now I see an image of a matte black m3
      07-02-2015, 06:32 PM   #3
stroids88
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest
Do you get an error message about the size of the image you are using ? Try uploading again and see if it gives such an error message. I think that's the most common reason why
No I didn't get the error message originally and I did resize the picture and excepted the picture each and every time but then when I go to the site it still shows the white car not the black car
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #4
apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroids88
Quote:
No I didn't get the error message originally and I did resize the picture and excepted the picture each and every time but then when I go to the site it still shows the white car not the black car
You know what I bet it is. Your conflating profile pic and avatar.

So your avatar is a white 2er which shows up next to your posts. The profile pic is a black m3 which shows up on your profile page

So goto your usercp and in the left hand bar click on the change avatar options instead of profile pic.

See if that works
      07-02-2015, 06:42 PM   #5
stroids88
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So your avatar is a white 2er which shows up next to your posts. The profile pic is a black m3 which shows up on your profile page

So goto your usercp and in the left hand bar click on the change avatar options instead of profile pic.

See if that works
Outstanding. Thank you so much for the info as soon as I get home I will do it. This forum rocks have a great holiday
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2015, 09:01 PM   #6
stroids88
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See if that works
Worked. Thanks! Have a great 4th
Appreciate 0