BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > F20 LCI Headlight Wiring Harness

07-02-2015, 07:42 AM   #1
Colwill116
Rep
Drives: BMW 116D Sport 5dr

F20 LCI Headlight Wiring Harness

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can help. Got a F20 LCI and trying to wire up some angel eyes. The cheat way is to simply disconnect the current LED and then wire the new Angel Eye to the ignition switch.

However I want them to work like the LED's so dim when the side lights are switched on. Which is a legal requirement apparently.

So I imagine one of the pins controls the current going to the LED which reduces to dim the LED. Please can someone clarify which pin it is without me having to take the bumper off and test as I have a spare set of headlights and want to do all the wiring I possibly can before taking the bumper off
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2019, 12:42 PM   #2
agueroreis
Rep
Drives: E36; E87; E60; F20 LCI;

Have you solved this!?! I have bought LED Headlights to my F20 LCI. I have Halogen. What i have to change in the wires? Did you know ?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2023, 02:16 PM   #3
ElTRiffo
Rep
Drives: BMW serie 1 2018

Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by agueroreis View Post
Have you solved this!?! I have bought LED Headlights to my F20 LCI. I have Halogen. What i have to change in the wires? Did you know ?
Hi! did you find solution? i wandering the same...
Appreciate 0