BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > NY/NJ Blasts ... what happened , U guys ok?

09-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #67
Shredicus
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Can we skip the part where we put a ship out there and just do the rest of it to feed the sharks?

Then even the liberals could get on board. Feed the sharks!
Appreciate 1
jpnh1423.50
      09-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #68
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:
Originally Posted by C1Boston View Post
Dont think gun control has anything to do with this. These bastards make bombs out of pans and pots sitting on supermarket shelves, or things they order off amazon. Police managed to get him alive which is great if they can manage to get intel from him.

The real question is what do we do with these morons? We can send him to Guantanamo where he would either rot or we would trade him for a favor (lol politics), or we can sentence him to death where he will die a "martyr". If we send him back to his country he will live to strike another day...if we don't we foot the bill of keeping him here. Its a never ending cycle.
Anchor a decommissioned aircraft carrier at least 100 miles from any coast. Send all the psychotic killers, pedophiles, rapists and captured terrorist to that ship.

Once a week, drop of food rations by helo. (to satisfy the bleeding heart types)

T.C.! My man!
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      09-19-2016, 03:07 PM   #69
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
nice to see that you're "smellin' what I'm steppin' in" so to speak

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #70
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

we can't have african pirates teaming up with isis. they will destroy us. i

'm the captain of this ship now.
      09-19-2016, 08:40 PM   #71
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
A healthy apex predator makes for a healthy ecosystem.
      09-22-2016, 07:43 AM   #72
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Anchor a decommissioned aircraft carrier at least 100 miles from any coast. Send all the psychotic killers, pedophiles, rapists and captured terrorist to that ship.

Once a week, drop of food rations by helo. (to satisfy the bleeding heart types)
I'm a psych RN. You have no idea how much rights these people have. They can attack, beat the living the lights out of someone, and totally walk away free. Cops won't file charges "because they are in a psych facility". But the day they go in a movie theater and shoot up people "oh, he should be prosecuted". If a teenager has a hit list, they pull him and send him to juvenile detention center. If a psychotic patient says "I have homicidal ideation against my mom, uncle, grandmother, etc..." Gets a slap on the hand, given Medications, and sent out, only to dump those meds in the garbage. How pathetic.
So I agree with you on the idea, but, instead, they have to fetch for their own food.
These "terrorirsts" are after everyone and anyone. The more freedom we give them in this country, the more we are doomed.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      09-22-2016, 09:36 AM   #73
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
I'm a psych RN. You have no idea how much rights these people have. They can attack, beat the living the lights out of someone, and totally walk away free. Cops won't file charges "because they are in a psych facility". But the day they go in a movie theater and shoot up people "oh, he should be prosecuted". If a teenager has a hit list, they pull him and send him to juvenile detention center. If a psychotic patient says "I have homicidal ideation against my mom, uncle, grandmother, etc..." Gets a slap on the hand, given Medications, and sent out, only to dump those meds in the garbage. How pathetic.
So I agree with you on the idea, but, instead, they have to fetch for their own food.
These "terrorirsts" are after everyone and anyone. The more freedom we give them in this country, the more we are doomed.
Mental health is such a conundrum. I mean, on one hand, someone who's got screws loose and has a propensity for violence should be under lock and key. But i'm sure people feel differently when they are related to that person and their behavior can be controlled while on meds. I'm starting to think that they should be treated as special needs people where as their guardian or care taker needs to ensure they get their meds. Or pharm needs to come up with some better meds that last loner or something. Like get a shot and have it last for a month or more.

Either way, that's some crazy stuff.
MKSixer34173.50