BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > How much stuff from my M2 can I put into the 125 F20 M Sport

09-02-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
DoggieHowser
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 Pure F20 125i MSport 2017

How much stuff from my M2 can I put into the 125 F20 M Sport

Ok. So I've been amassing a fair bit of new goodies on my M2 - which often means I've been having a lot of factory stuff removed from the M2 and I'm wondering how much of it would fit the 125 M Sport hatchback LCI (Feb 2017 build)

So far I've got
- Black M2 kidney grilles which have the M2 logo so I have the original M2 grille (chrome surround with black grilles) with the M2 badge. Wonder if I could remove the 2 from the M2

- Black M2 side emblem - wonder if I could remove the 2 from the original chrome side emblem

- M Performance boot spoiler - don't see where the original LBB spoiler will go on the Estoril Blue hatch

- M Performance LED steering wheel so I have the original M2 wheel. Looks almost the same as the one in the M Sport hatch with the following changes:
A. Blue Red M2 stitching vs Black on M Sport
B. M car gap in the center spoke vs the closer center spoke

- M Performance exhaust and carbon rear diffuser so that means I've got the original quad tip exhaust and black diffuser from the M2. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix the diffuser in. Does the F20 even have the same mounting points?

Also considering
- M Performance lightweight forged rims (shod with Pilot Sports Cup 2) which will mean I have the 19" M2 rims available with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports to transplant 245 front 265 rears.

Will these fit the F20 LCI?

I'll get some photos esp of the rear
Appreciate 0