BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I'm looking for a Filipino/Tagalog speaking Entrepreneur by the end of this year.

08-30-2015, 08:11 PM   #23
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nos1981 View Post
I think you're better of asking this on a freelancer website
I've gotten around 12 PM's for this. Now that I know there are some great options out there, I am able to get everything ready for October-ish and reach back out to everybody looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstray View Post
Gagawin ko pare but too bad nasa East Coast Ako!
Sorry I only speak English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
I hate filipino run assisted living homes. Why? Because 90% of my patients will have pressure ulcers within 30 days because they are not engaging their patients to exercise and all they want them to do is sit/lay down and watch tv all day. I'm tired of that shit and I'm a filipino nurse. I can't stress it enough when I tell the kuyas/atehs/uncles/aunties/grandpa/grandma's who are the caregivers that this will happen if they aren't giving them activities..rant over
I understand your frustrations, we try our best to tour the homes and make sure the owners are dedicated to helping seniors, seeing how we don't own each individual business there isn't much to be done. I will say this though, would you rather the senior be homeless? Sometimes there aren't any other options.

However, there are some of the most amazing business owners/former RN's that own homes too. I have personally met with them and they run an amazing home. I figured I would let you know there are still tons of good ones too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I'm looking pretty good now, am I not?
Haha thanks for the reply However, Florida is out 3rd busiest state. We might expand out there in the future. For now, California/AZ absolutely dominates the market.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0