BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > TV Show Sponsorship Opportunity

04-23-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
wakeboarder109
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: in High Country

TV Show Sponsorship Opportunity

I know this is an unusual post but I'm trying to help out a family friend. I have no stake in this and am just trying to spread the word.

The production company behind Duck Dynasty (Gurney Productions) is about to launch a new fishing show and a family friend is the Captain (Crazy) of one of the two boats. NBC has taken care of the production costs but they are still looking for sponsors to take care of their travel expenses. If anyone owns or knows of a company that would be interested please shoot me an email (gmitch04@vt.edu) and I will pass it along to the guys. Their first tournament is only a few weeks away.

Here's a link to the website.
http://fsiwebs.com/comps/fishcircus/4a.html

We have been fishing tournaments with Crazy for the past 5 years and he is a great guy. He's definitely a wide open character and I know the show will be a huge hit as soon as it airs.
Appreciate 0