BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > GAME of THRONES: Season 6

05-03-2016, 05:39 PM   #111
j_marinelli
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Nuff said...

Best quote! I will use this I'm sure...
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2016, 07:31 PM   #112
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
I want those dragons to fuck shit up
Even better would be a drunk dwarf named Tyrion riding atop one insulting people as the dragons lay waste to them.
      05-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #113
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i

Quote:
Nuff said...

I really thought he was gonna say "That's what I do; I drink and I read."
      05-06-2016, 08:46 AM   #114
Mirko
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, E90 328i, E84 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
I really thought he was gonna say "That's what I do; I drink and I read."
He used to bang whores too .. that seems to have fallen to the wayside though.
08 M Coupe • Ceramic Black Fabspeed Headers • MCS 1WNR • Poly FCAB • Stoptech BBK • Vibra-Tech • Epic Tune • Apex EC7 • RPI Scoop • Eventuri • Stromung • Rogue X Pipe • Varis Diffuser • CF E92 GTS Wing • CF Roof
Appreciate 1
      05-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #115
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko View Post
He used to bang whores too .. that seems to have fallen to the wayside though.
Shae was really an assassin sent to eliminate the male Lannisters thru venereal means. Little did she know that the 'weakest' of the Lannisters, and thus her first target, was already well fortified with penicillin. In the books, Tyrion later went on 12 step program for addiction after he suffered a horrible bout of the clap. That's really when he met Bron, who was in for alcoholism addiction to fighting.

On a side note, I am full of sh*t so don't believe a word I just typed. It is morning and I just ate a bunch of old blueberries w/ my oatmeal...

Additionally, GRRM will solidify himself as an @$$hole to fans if he kills Snow off again this season.
      05-06-2016, 09:53 AM   #116
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Additionally, GRRM will solidify himself as an @$$hole to fans if he kills Snow off again this season.
Naw, Snow is destined to be one of the other 2 dragon riders.
      05-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #117
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Thoughts?

You knew that Arya would get her eyesight back after learning the trade. Good scenes. I want her to fish Needle out of the water and go on her quest.

All of a sudden there are a ton of Starks - Rickon included... Forgot about him.

No idea what Snow will do now though. Vengeance run?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2016, 05:08 AM   #118
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

That's episode was mediocre, but I hope snow tAkes the wildlings south and takes back the north... I want to see Walter frey suffer, murder his entire dynasty for his Betrayal
      05-09-2016, 08:34 AM   #119
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
That's episode was mediocre, but I hope snow tAkes the wildlings south and takes back the north... I want to see Walter frey suffer, murder his entire dynasty for his Betrayal
I think Walder Frey is one of the most interesting characters because he's a true scumbag with his "I don't give a F*ck" attitude. I want him to see him die eventually, but there's a lot of others that I can't wait to see "get theirs" before him, he's pretty low on my list. And the Starks (Jon) really did betray him with the marriage thing, so they weren't 100% innocent.
      05-09-2016, 08:59 AM   #120
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Thoughts?

You knew that Arya would get her eyesight back after learning the trade. Good scenes. I want her to fish Needle out of the water and go on her quest.

All of a sudden there are a ton of Starks - Rickon included... Forgot about him.

No idea what Snow will do now though. Vengeance run?
Ok - so with Jon's death, his oath ended....'And now his watch has ended'...

Jon is free of his Nights watch commitment to take the vengeance that is owed to so many of the people that have taken advantage of the Starks since his exile to Castle Black.

Also - it is becoming apparent.....*Spoiler*

that Jon is the off-spring of the mad king and not the bastard child of Ned Stark. As such, Jon is half brother to the Mother of Dragons. Couple of clues to this in season 1 when her brother was 'burned' to death with the crown of molten gold.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 3
      05-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #121
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
that Jon is the off-spring of the mad king and not the bastard child of Ned Stark. As such, Jon is half brother to the Mother of Dragons. Couple of clues to this in season 1 when her brother was 'burned' to death with the crown of molten gold.....
Almost... The mad king was Aerys. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar, The Dragon Prince. John is the off-spring of Lyanna and Rhaegar (son of Aerys and brother of Daenerys) - that would mean John is Daenerys's nephew.

My theory is that Ned finds Lyanna in the tower, she'd been screaming because she's going through labor and just gave birth. The effort ended up killing her, but she survived long enough for Ned to have gotten there and promised to protect her newborn baby (John).

Now, Robert was hunting down every last drop of Targaryen blood that might threaten his claim to the throne - Ned couldn't reveal John's true identity because of his promise to Lyanna; the baby would have been killed. Instead, Ned took on John as his own bastard child and ensures his safety.

Last edited by fravel; 05-09-2016 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 8
      05-09-2016, 09:35 AM   #122
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Almost... The mad king was Aerys. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar, The Dragon Prince. John is the off-spring of Lyanna and Rhaegar (son of Aerys and brother of Daenerys) - that would mean John is Daenerys's nephew.

My theory is that Ned finds Lyanna in the tower, she'd been screaming because she's going through labor and just gave birth. The effort ended up killing her, but she survived long enough for Ned to have gotten there and promised to protect her newborn baby (John).

Now, Robert is hunting down every last drop of Targaryen blood that might threaten his claim to the thrown - Ned can't reveal John's true identity because of his promise to Lyanna; the baby would have been killed. Instead, Ned takes on John as his own bastard child and ensures his safety.
I believe you are correct on the lineage....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
      05-09-2016, 09:50 PM   #123
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Jon Targaryen!!!
      05-10-2016, 01:20 AM   #124
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

What other show can be so epic yet boring too?

Brian Stark boy has become one corny looking mofo.

Gotta love The Imp and Varys. Probably my favorite characters of the show I love wit and wisdom.

Hey... Where's Little Finger.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2016, 04:05 AM   #125
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
What other show can be so epic yet boring too?

Brian Stark boy has become one corny looking mofo.

Gotta love The Imp and Varys. Probably my favorite characters of the show I love wit and wisdom.

Hey... Where's Little Finger.
Preview of next Episode, Little Finger returns
      05-10-2016, 06:27 AM   #126
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:

Now, Robert was hunting down every last drop of Targaryen blood that might threaten his claim to the throne - Ned couldn't reveal John's true identity because of his promise to Lyanna; the baby would have been killed. Instead, Ned took on John as his own bastard child and ensures his safety.
It just came to me that the vails king (lord aaron son, hand of the king) is likely little fingers offspring. that's why he wanted him to be trained and be a real Lord of the Vail. Learn combat and every lord in his territory. and likey why his mother was so fond of her son, because it reminded her of lord baylish

There are so many different ways to take each story. This could go on for 5 more seasons

what else can we thing of for plot twists as good as the red wedding
      05-10-2016, 07:49 AM   #127
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It just came to me that the vails king (lord aaron son, hand of the king) is likely little fingers offspring. that's why he wanted him to be trained and be a real Lord of the Vail. Learn combat and every lord in his territory. and likey why his mother was so fond of her son, because it reminded her of lord baylish

There are so many different ways to take each story. This could go on for 5 more seasons

what else can we thing of for plot twists as good as the red wedding
I think I mentioned it earlier, but I have no idea what the TV show intends to do with the story in The Vale because the TV show has omitted a character in Jeyne Poole. In the books, Cersei and Littlefinger devise a plan to trick the Bolton's by marrying "Arya" (actually Jeyne Poole) to Ramsay, so neither Sansa nor Arya were sent back to Winterfell for the torture that awaited Sansa in the TV show, and the Bolton's only claim to Winterfell is by conquest. Roose Bolton and Stannis Barratheon are also still alive. Meanwhile, Littlefinger is devising a scheme to marry Sansa to the next-in-line for the Vale (after Robin dies - Littlefinger is slowly killing him with sweetsleep).

The lineage change-up with Robin is a definitely possibility, but I'm more inclined to think that Littlefinger simply views Robin as a very powerful puppet that he can play to leverage himself into power.
      05-10-2016, 10:17 AM   #128
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

When we watch at my SIL's house, they keep the TV so low I can only hear every 5th word. So this last episode, my only comment is there weren't ANY boobies.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #129
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
When we watch at my SIL's house, they keep the TV so low I can only hear every 5th word. So this last episode, my only comment is there weren't ANY boobies.
This is like the tree falling in the woods thing... If there is a GoT episode and there are no boobies, was it really GoT?
      05-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #130
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Nope

It's a shame about Emilia Clarke's "no more topless scenes" clause, there was a great opportunity for it in the last episode.
      05-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #131
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Nope

It's a shame about Emilia Clarke's "no more topless scenes" clause, there was a great opportunity for it in the last episode.
Yeah, I was like WTF? If you are going to strip her of garments to give her a new one, shouldn't there be bare skin in between? Then I remembered. . .
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2016, 12:16 PM   #132
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Every season needs to have one of these "set-up" episodes, where even though there is less action, there is more progress. As many members have mentioned above, look at all the theories being dropped already. We won't find out for 10 years was GRRM actually has in store for the books because dude writes so damn slow.

However, I am waiting for a return of the white walkers, I can't imagine season 7 will be filled with this giant winter war, so I'd like to see some progression on that front. with Snow alive again it would make sense that "fire and ice" are alive and ready to battle, though as many have also mentioned, what is the downside of Snow being brought back to life, because in the books they are always a little off. Also, I just noticed that Jon's wolf didn't follow him as he left the castle, is that important?

And when will the mountain go on a rampage of popping skulls with his bare hands again?!
Appreciate 0