BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This Chick At The Gym...

10-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #23
balance
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW  [0.00]
just be like..
yo ma u need a spotter for that foiiinneeee asss on that treadmill or wuhhhh??????
      10-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
THIS!

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #25
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

usually the gym is not place to talk to a girl, my wife has guy's trying to "spot" her or correct her form all the time and she has been brutal to a couple of them. My neighbor told us though that she is at the gym looking for a guy and does exactly what you said this other chick is doing.

On a funny side note, I was supposed to meet a friend of a friend at the gym one time to run her through a workout because I'm one of those big meat heads everone seems to hate. There was only one chick in the gym at the time we were supposed to meet so after doing my warm up and waiting for a few more minutes to see if anyone else showed up I finally went up to this chick, who was a solid 9.5, and asked her if she was Katie, the girl I was supposed to meet. She just said, "nice try" and walked away. Even though I wasn't hitting on her I was crushed. I survived though, and you will too if you're wrong so go for it anyways.

Chest
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #26
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
usually the gym is not place to talk to a girl, my wife has guy's trying to "spot" her or correct her form all the time and she has been brutal to a couple of them. My neighbor told us though that she is at the gym looking for a guy and does exactly what you said this other chick is doing.

On a funny side note, I was supposed to meet a friend of a friend at the gym one time to run her through a workout because I'm one of those big meat heads everone seems to hate. There was only one chick in the gym at the time we were supposed to meet so after doing my warm up and waiting for a few more minutes to see if anyone else showed up I finally went up to this chick, who was a solid 9.5, and asked her if she was Katie, the girl I was supposed to meet. She just said, "nice try" and walked away. Even though I wasn't hitting on her I was crushed. I survived though, and you will too if you're wrong so go for it anyways.

Chest
Dang, that chick was a bitch
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #27
gill_
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e92

i think you should post a pic then let us decide
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
audiprotein
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi a4

OP, i mean if she really does that, than im sure she is interested in you. I mean you can go two ways:
1. Hey, get off this treadmill, my buddy is coming over any minute, i reserved this for him- lol
2. Just "hey", "i see you around a lot, whats your name"???

And, ive seen some pretty big dudes asking for a spot on their bench press from these 130lbs girls, ROFL.
      10-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #29
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Do work son.

Just talk to her.

I use the "Didn't you go to South? You look oddly familiar".

PS. If you do talk to her, PIITB.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #30
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Dang, that chick was a bitch
Oh, she was a royal bitch. I'm sure she was just probably tired of guys trying to talk to her at the gym but still. I was at Golds this morning and there were 3 chicks running around in yoga pants and a sports bra. When I get caught looking they act like I'm hanging out but their window trying to peek in. I don't get pissed when I'm doing curls or shoulders and someone stares me down for a sec. If they don't like it they can take their ass to Curves for Women
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #31
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
Oh, she was a royal bitch. I'm sure she was just probably tired of guys trying to talk to her at the gym but still. I was at Golds this morning and there were 3 chicks running around in yoga pants and a sports bra. When I get caught looking they act like I'm hanging out but their window trying to peek in. I don't get pissed when I'm doing curls or shoulders and someone stares me down for a sec. If they don't like it they can take their ass to Curves for Women
No doubt man. Look all you damn well want.

Bishes are so stupid. Brb wearing tight ass yoga pants and a sports bra showing lots of skin and expecting testosterone filled men not to look.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #32
hipnotic
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [7.00]
talk to her
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 02:57 AM   #33
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

2. Just "hey", "i see you around a lot, whats your name"???

gets my vote

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #34
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
dont be shy...just say "hi!"

you'd be amazed how far that gets you already
      10-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #35
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
open up w/ a joke, if she laughs, you are in
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR171 View Post
Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.
What works, she points and laughs at you(it)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
open up w/ a joke, if she laughs, you are in
Try this one....Did you know Kangaroos can't jump backwards.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #37
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
So what the fuck happened?

+100 on just being humorous. Make sure she isn't wearing ear buds or is facing your direction and say, "Hey, since we seem to be running partners is it alright if I get your name, I'm ______. Make sure to do this as soon as possible once you see each other before you start doing the, "I'm pretending your not fucking following me every day" bit. This will fill your mind with stuff that will block your A game. Wondering if she's looking at you and making sure you don't look at her etc is all just pussy shit. It keeps your mind away from the close. BTW, the best way to make a girl think that you have better shit to do than to talk and text her all day is to really have better shit to do.

Now, don't mention the fact that she's following you anymore otherwise she might get shy and start blocking you out to hold up her disposition. If she was bold enough to make moves she obviously wouldn't follow you around halfway creepy for a month. Just say that you see her around here a lot and that it takes a pretty dedicated regiment and life to keep up with that. Tell her your schedule didn't used to allow it until you got that job working for ______.

Apply it: "Now I'm an engineer for Intel with a flexible schedule so It works out, what do you do for a living?". Bam.

Do NOT think about how odd it is that a white girl is hitting on an asian guy. This is guaranteed to fuck you up.
Do NOT have any type of expectation going into this conversation. Even wondering how you'll react if she doesn't like you is something you don't want on your mind. Clear your mind and just focus on one thing. Hey, I see you here! Tell me about yourself. Just get her talking don't worry about anything else such as if she likes your muscles or your tight Asian ass. If that shit is on your mind = fail.
DO keep your player face on. You don't want to just say hi and then that's it. Then you'll just be treadmill friends. If you fuck your opening up, then it will be obvious later that she is on your mind and you are struggling for an entry.
DO take advantage of any opportunity to get her phone number. Tell her you've lost your phone and ask her to call it. Go hide it or leave it somewhere of course.
DO find out what she does before and/or after the gym. You may have something in common that is easy to take advantage of conversation wise.

If you come up short, plant a seed. Find out a little bit about her so that next time you can have prepared something to act on. Like, if she likes art, go fucking buy some artwork and put it in your house so you can talk to her about it then show it to her later haha.

Hope this helps my Asian brother.

Last edited by klipseracer; 10-04-2010 at 05:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #38
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
So what the fuck happened?

+100 on just being humorous. Make sure she isn't wearing ear buds or is facing your direction and say, "Hey, since we seem to be running partners is it alright if I get your name, I'm ______. Make sure to do this as soon as possible once you see each other before you start doing the, "I'm pretending your not fucking following me every day" bit. This will fill your mind with stuff that will block your A game. Wondering if she's looking at you and making sure you don't look at her etc is all just pussy shit. It keeps your mind away from the close. The best way to make a girl think like you have better shit to do than to talk and text her all day is to really have better shit to do.

Now, don't mention the fact that she's following you anymore otherwise she might get shy and start blocking you out to hold up her disposition. If she was bold enough to make moves she obviously wouldn't follow you around halfway creepy for a month. Just say that you see her around here a lot and that it takes a pretty dedicated regiment and life to keep up with that. Tell her your schedule didn't used to allow it until you got that job working for ______.

Apply it: "Now I'm an engineer for Intel with a flexible schedule so It works out, what do you do for a living?". Bam.

Do NOT think about how odd it is that a white girl is hitting on an asian guy. This is guaranteed to fuck you up.
Do NOT have any type of expectation going into this conversation. Even wondering how you'll react if she doesn't like you is something you don't want on your mind. Clear your mind and just focus on one thing. Hey, I see you here! Tell me about yourself. Just get her talking don't worry about anything else like if she likes your muscles or your tight Asian ass. If that shit is on your mind = fail.
DO keep your player face on. You don't want to just say hi and then that's it. Then you'll just be treadmill friends. If you fuck your opening up, then it will be obvious later that she is on your mind and you are struggling for an entry.
DO take advantage of any opportunity to get her phone number. Tell her you've lost your phone and ask her to call it. Go hide it or leave it somewhere of course.
DO find out what she does before and/or after the gym. You may have something in common that is easy to take advantage of conversation wise.

If you come up short, plant a seed. Find out a little bit about her so that next time you can have prepared something to act on. Like, if she likes art, go fucking buy some artwork and put it in your house so you can talk to her about it then show it to her later haha.

Hope this helps my Asian brother.

Best advise so far. It seems like the OP is already thinking too much, all that does is get you in trouble or tongue tied.
Its better to have tried and failed than to sit back and wonder what could have happened! Now sack up and spark a conversation.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #39
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
and then you're gonna call her later and she'll be creeped out...
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #40
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
and then you're gonna call her later and she'll be creeped out...
No, man this is fucking simple. Have her call your phone and do not find it... Then after the gym, get your phone and text her:

"Hey, is this _____ from the gym? I found my phone after all on my way to work. I left it in my car of all places! Thanks a lot!

Do not hit on her in the first text message. Then she'll reply to you. If she doesn't, then that's it, she didn't like your performance. If she does reply, 'you're welcome' etc.

Tell her that you owe her a favor for helping you out and this is where you continue your conversation from when you were at the gym. This is also a perfect opportunity to treat her to a dinner or something else.

"So you like art, huh? etc etc". If you can't get from here and tie that into what you want than you don't deserve to have a penis. I've gotten you her number, this will work for ANY girl that has a cell phone. Now you go get the vagina :P

Sincerely,
A Korean guy
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #41
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

It's so simple... yet so genius ^^

I'd try it but knowing my dumbass, my phone would start ringing in my pocket when I get her to call it
      10-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #42
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
It's so simple... yet so genius ^^

I'd try it but knowing my dumbass, my phone would start ringing in my pocket when I get her to call it
You like? :P
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #43
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
No, man this is fucking simple. Have her call your phone and do not find it... Then after the gym, get your phone and text her:

"Hey, is this _____ from the gym? I found my phone after all on my way to work. I left it in my car of all places! Thanks a lot!

Do not hit on her in the first text message. Then she'll reply to you. If she doesn't, then that's it, she didn't like your performance. If she does reply, 'you're welcome' etc.

Tell her that you owe her a favor for helping you out and this is where you continue your conversation from when you were at the gym. This is also a perfect opportunity to treat her to a dinner or something else.

"So you like art, huh? etc etc". If you can't get from here and tie that into what you want than you don't deserve to have a penis. I've gotten you her number, this will work for ANY girl that has a cell phone. Now you go get the vagina :P

Sincerely,
A Korean guy
You're way over-thinking this. Buying art just to impress a woman is stupid. It's pandering to start with. Your cell phone idea is also bad. To start with it's childish, and as bmwmthree pointed out, it's creepy. If you want a woman's phone number, just be a man and ask her for it. If she's interested in him, all these silly games aren't necessary. If she's not interested in him, they probably won't make him appear more interesting.

You're right about keeping the conversation light though. Saying something funny here and will definitely help break the ice. I wouldn't just walk up to someone I didn't know and randomly start telling jokes as some other poster suggested however, that just appears weird, and is socially awkward.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #44
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
You're way over-thinking this. Buying art just to impress a woman is stupid. It's pandering to start with. Your cell phone idea is also bad. To start with it's childish, and as bmwmthree pointed out, it's creepy. If you want a woman's phone number, just be a man and ask her for it. If she's interested in him, all these silly games aren't necessary. If she's not interested in him, they probably won't make him appear more interesting.

You're right about keeping the conversation light though. Saying something funny here and will definitely help break the ice. I wouldn't just walk up to someone I didn't know and randomly start telling jokes as some other poster suggested however, that just appears weird, and is socially awkward.

How is it creepy to reply to someone thanking them for trying to help you find your phone? Purchasing artwork was just the easiest thing I could think of. But some girls you HAVE to have a fairly connecting impression on otherwise they won't crack open. I know girls who literally want to be knocked off their socks all the time otherwise they aren't interested. Going in like John Doe does saying, "Hi. My name is John. Whats your name. I like you. lets have dinner?" is just way too bland. Yes its true that if she really likes you then she'll fall for that, but the girls you REALLY want get that shit all day and you need to be persuasive... Any man can go ask for her number straight up and I'm certainly not saying purchasing artwork is a part of my routine or that its even necessary. I'm simply suggesting to create a door for plan B during the first conversation by finding out her interests. Guys that are persuasive get laid. Guys who are honest, get laid less.

When I think of people asking for a girls number it feels soooo repetitive, predictable and somewhat cliche. This is what I'm reminded of:

Appreciate 0