BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Where and how did you meet your S/O?

11-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #45
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
She bought flooring from my company. Employee introduced us and i promptly offered her assistance with laying the wood she bought.

Didn't hear from her for 3 months, then came in to buy more flooring. She took me up on my offer this time. So when i went home, i left my watch there, then a pair of shoes, then my motorcycle. Did just about everything except peeing on the property. Dated for 8 months, engaged for 1 year, married for 11 years.

Funny because the month before i met her i stopped worrying about chicks, bought a house, was looking to get a dog and be happy by myself for a while. She walked out of the store after buying the floor for the first time and i told my buddy that he just missed my future wife.
So you lay the wood on her regularly now right?

Common theme here is the ones you want but don't sweat usually come back around forever.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2014, 04:08 PM   #46
PSUSMU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S

99% match/3% enemy on Okcupid
      11-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #47
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Near where I use to work at while eating Baja Fresh for lunch. (wilshire blvd).
There are usually no place to sit and eat during lunch hour there, and people sometimes have to share seats. If she did not say YEs to sharing seat, I would've probably disliked her for it. LOL

Oh yeah, I once shared a seat with very strong odored homeless person ~2weeks prior.
I really did not like that, but I just thought all the customer have an equal rights to sit down and eat.
      12-29-2014, 10:01 PM   #48
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
1st: Online through a dating site
2nd: We worked in the same company, got out of the friend-zone when spooning lead to forking
3rd: My Godmother runs a matchmaking service, I get free intros since my parents were her first customers and introduced her
4th: TBD...
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0