forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Who has the highest mileage

05-10-2024, 07:25 AM   #67
serpentine
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

Nothing that I would categorize as major. I don’t recall having to send the vehicle in for maintenance that was not scheduled or handled at the time of the winter/spring tire swap. I have been inside my own head thinking that I could potentially have a problem, but Nothing panned out.

Of course, now that I type this if something major happens, I’ll send you the invoice. Ha ha.
Appreciate 1
Tinbad147.00
      05-10-2024, 12:39 PM   #68
lumbrjackedpcj
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LBB / 2022 X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Nothing that I would categorize as major. I don’t recall having to send the vehicle in for maintenance that was not scheduled or handled at the time of the winter/spring tire swap. I have been inside my own head thinking that I could potentially have a problem, but Nothing panned out.

Of course, now that I type this if something major happens, I’ll send you the invoice. Ha ha.
Any engine oil consumption? Change oil at 10k or shorter? Have you replaced differential and transfer case oil? Lots of questions I know. Thx
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2024, 03:42 PM   #69
serpentine
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

Only oil when the computer tells me. Maybe a couple off cycle at a tire swap. No other fluids.
Thought I may have had a transfer case issue, but it occurred this past winter with the new winter tires. And I read somewhere that the transfer case can learn based on radius. Seem to go away within a couple days.
Appreciate 0