BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Estoril Blue F20 M Sport with M Performance Parts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #67
Birel
New Member
 
Drives: F20
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: HK

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

How much it cost for the M sport package? What is that wheels?
Birel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #68
Taymore
New Member
 
Drives: F20 M sport Estoril Blue
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London

Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)

Xenon angel eyes

Hi guys, I'm expecting my new 118d Msport in Estoril to arrive mid may.

I just need to clarify, do the xenon angel eyes automatically turn on when the car is unlocked? Is this standard on the m sport? Or is it part of the comfort pack?
Taymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #69
iBeech
Captain
 
iBeech's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 116i F20 Estoril Blue
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Stoke

Posts: 930
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to iBeech Send a message via Skype™ to iBeech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymore
Hi guys, I'm expecting my new 118d Msport in Estoril to arrive mid may.

I just need to clarify, do the xenon angel eyes automatically turn on when the car is unlocked? Is this standard on the m sport? Or is it part of the comfort pack?
I test drove an m sport without drive comfort pack, and the none xenon models lights turned on when unlocked. So I will assume same happens for xenon
__________________
iBeech is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2012, 04:09 AM   #70
Taymore
New Member
 
Drives: F20 M sport Estoril Blue
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London

Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymore
Hi guys, I'm expecting my new 118d Msport in Estoril to arrive mid may.

I just need to clarify, do the xenon angel eyes automatically turn on when the car is unlocked? Is this standard on the m sport? Or is it part of the comfort pack?
I test drove an m sport without drive comfort pack, and the none xenon models lights turned on when unlocked. So I will assume same happens for xenon
Have you driven both a sport model and an M Sport?

I have not had the chance to test the M sport yet. Thought that the sport model drove well. The steering was nice and accurate, ride quality was also good. I am assuming that the M sport will be an improvement all round compared to the Sport? What are your thoughts?
Taymore is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2012, 04:30 AM   #71
iBeech
Captain
 
iBeech's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 116i F20 Estoril Blue
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Stoke

Posts: 930
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to iBeech Send a message via Skype™ to iBeech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymore View Post
Have you driven both a sport model and an M Sport?

I have not had the chance to test the M sport yet. Thought that the sport model drove well. The steering was nice and accurate, ride quality was also good. I am assuming that the M sport will be an improvement all round compared to the Sport? What are your thoughts?
i have driven the 116d sport and m sport in diesel, and 116i sport (the engine i'm getting). i was much happier in the petrol engine- and yes, there was a stark difference in the msport (even in diesel). suspension rode much nicer, steering much more accurate in sport+ mode.

F20 petrol M Sport FTW
iBeech is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #72
CrySmack
Private
 
Drives: BMW F20 118i M Sport - ORDERED
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austria

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

I also drove the 116d And the 116i ... The petrol is more sporty for me ... So i ordered the 118i
CrySmack is offline   Austria
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #73
iBeech
Captain
 
iBeech's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 116i F20 Estoril Blue
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Stoke

Posts: 930
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to iBeech Send a message via Skype™ to iBeech
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrySmack View Post
I also drove the 116d And the 116i ... The petrol is more sporty for me ... So i ordered the 118i
thankfully it seems the 116i and 118i are the same cars, but with a different map- which i will of course be applying once i can get it
iBeech is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      04-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #74
Pavit
Enlisted Member
 
Pavit's Avatar
 
Drives: Landrover
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mauritius

Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)

Jimmern, could you post some pics of the car under a bright sunlight?

I'm from Mauritius and here the tropical sun does throw quite some, and just want to know of the Estoril will be too "light coloured" over here.

I'm about to order mine nearly same as yours but was mostly going for Mineral Grey with Coral Red seats, now that I've seen your awesome Estoril Blue pics, I'm nearly all sold!
Pavit is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #75
Jack the Dane
New Member
 
Drives: BMW F20 118d Sapphire Black
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Denmark

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Awsome ride U got there!
I just love that blue color - and the M package - goes hand in hand
Grats!!
__________________
2012-present 2012 BMW F20 118d
2009-2012 Skoda Octavia Combi vRS 2.0 TFSi (2006 model)
2005-2009 Skoda Fabia vRS 1.9 TDi (2003 model)
Jack the Dane is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #76
dubman
Private
 
Drives: 125iM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavit View Post
Jimmern, could you post some pics of the car under a bright sunlight?

I'm from Mauritius and here the tropical sun does throw quite some, and just want to know of the Estoril will be too "light coloured" over here.

I'm about to order mine nearly same as yours but was mostly going for Mineral Grey with Coral Red seats, now that I've seen your awesome Estoril Blue pics, I'm nearly all sold!
Pavit, this might help:
http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=35010
dubman is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #77
Pavit
Enlisted Member
 
Pavit's Avatar
 
Drives: Landrover
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mauritius

Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the link dubman, also found ou another nice F20 in Estoril Blue thread there:

http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php...26ddc72953b552

;-)

What a cool looking car :-)
Pavit is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #78
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
 
Hasek9339's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 520
iTrader: (1)

OMG I love it!!!
Hasek9339 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bmw f21, bmw f21 forum, bmw m135i, bmw m135i forum, bmw spy photo, bmw spy photos, bmw spy pics, bmw spy video, f21 1 series, f21 forum, m135i, m135i forum, m135i forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST