BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > N55 idle RPM dancing

09-10-2024, 01:15 AM   #1
Cookiedealer
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i F21 PWG 2013

Unhappy N55 idle RPM dancing

Hello,
I am starting to get desperate now , i have my 2013 f21 135i (PWG) for about 2 years the car has been an absolute animal from the start but the last couple of months she has been starting to let me down sometimes. Other then a few maintenance things the only real big cost i had was a valvetronic motor and an eccentric shaft. With that being said i replaced everything valve cover, re sealed and cleaned injectors, replaced springs, rockers, eccentric shaft and its needle bearings. (i work at a bmw dealership) did the cycles reset the adaptations no faults, the car drives like new. But one week later the car starts fine but idles weird but gives me no codes or nothing, i don't know where to start nobody seems to have a clear answer but most threads go on about the car dying on idle but my car does not do that. The car drives also fine no power loss no jerking nothing, i don't know where to start, vacüum leak, MAF i don't know and i don't want to start throwing parts at the car just to keep getting this idle.

Car has 100 000 miles (160,000 kms), it has a pure stage 2 turbo, injen intake, mosselman oil thermostat, wagner catless downpipe wagner evo 2 intercooler and FTP charge pipes, the car is NOT tuned i bought it 2 years ago without the bootmod3 mapping the only software tuning it still has is XHP stage 3 on the gearbox.

Any help would be great thank you for taking your time to read my post.

This is the video of the idle in question
Appreciate 0