01-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #35
F20MAW73
440i Gran Coupe, Auto
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subnasty View Post
hey! how is that 125i treating you? still no regards for not not getting less spec'd 135? im asking because i have the same situation atm ...
Done 2500 miles in mine now and really loving the car. Had a couple of drives out in the county recently and the car really does come into its own on the twisty roads. The car feels perfectly balanced and the m sport brakes are phenomenal. I can't wait for the summer months when the car can be safely driven even harder and enjoyed further.

Yes there is a slight M135i itch to scratch but this rarely bothers me as overall I'm more than satisfied with the speed and performance of the 125i engine. Exhaust sound bothers me so I'd like to upgrade to the m p exhaust at some point.

Had my first mod carried out the other day which was to have the m p kidney grilles fitted as pictures below.

I would also like to get black gloss wing mirror covers fitted to compliment the kidney grilles. You can buy a set of wing mirror covers which come primed from the BMW dealership for about £40 over here. I will get some of these painted and fitted on the car and keep the old colour coded set.