View Single Post
      04-27-2016, 04:27 PM   #39
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
"Why the hell did you make me wait? Why are you wasting my time like this, you sick f**k?"

(TLDR: Told a transient to come back, accuses me of holding him up, then throws his soda on my trunk. I soaked that mofo in soap).

Full disclosure: Direct copy-and-paste from my blog (with small modifications). If you can't be bothered to read this when I'm sure you'd read Motor Trend, Jalopnik, the news, Bimmerpost blogs, or similar magazines/publications end-to-end, keep whatever comments to yourself and just don't read it, 'kay?

Quote:
So, I'm at the most comprehensive self-service car wash I've ever found for the first time, so I'm not sure how much change out of $6-7 in quarters it'll take to finish my car. So I'm in the zone (I'm anal about my car's cleanliness). After throwing in $3 for a wash, (nice thick gobs of) wax and halfway through blow drying (yes, it even has a blow dryer; I was amazed), homeboy pops up and asks me for change. I said "no", then he says something like "are you sure"; can't hear him and I tell him "I'm not sure, give me a sec" (in the context of "I can't hear you") as I add more change to the machine.

Anyway, like I said, I'm so far in the zone I forgot all about him, and was even wondering why he was still standing there.
But then, as it dries and I get ready to move the car to the vacuum (only what felt like 30 seconds), he starts shouting, "Why the hell did you make me wait? Why are you wasting my time like this, you sick f**k?" Then I say, "I zoned out and forgot; I'm sorry! But there's like 7 other people here; I didn't force you to wait for me!"

Then, he yells "F**K YOU!", tosses his BK soda cup on my trunk (with soda in it), but I glance over and see I got 1.5 minutes left, and in the heat of the moment without thinking, I think "You did not just do that..." Then turn the machine to " PRESSURE SOAP" and went BLAHHH! "Hope that teaches you a lesson! *reaches for coins in pocket* I have about $3 I could've spared if you weren't such an asshole!"

The only bad side? I only had $20s on me, and what could've been the change for a vacuum had to be spent re-washing and drying the trunk and subsequent over spray. My faith in humanity is lost, but dammit, the bit of schadenfreude from seeing him soaked felt good!

Wow... Some homeless folks have seriously lost their minds... But also never mess with people's cars! I'm a mushroom cloud laying mothaf**ker, mothaf**ker; I do NOT show mercy when people mess with my wheels!!
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0