View Single Post
      03-31-2016, 11:10 AM   #13
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twixboy View Post
Last year a rich college kid from China was clocked going over 100mph on that same road also driving a Bentley. For people not from the Boston area, keep in mind this is in downtown Boston in a densely populated pedestrian neighborhood. It absolutely boggles my mind how something like this can happen.

I live in the next town over and have not heard about this. There's a reason I never drive south of Rt-9 in Framingham
shit i live here ! Framingham is a good town, been getting destroyed by downtown and its projects. Its surprising how they could squeeze so much negative in such a small downtown area surrounded by very good and safe towns and area in general. Illegals, homeless, shooting (happened some years ago during daylight), prostitution, and now that...

I live south of rt.9, there are multi million dollar houses here next to that elite golf course and Macomber Estate area

PS. been thinking about buying a house in Hudson maybe or Holliston. Some affordable decent towns, not sure about schools and general real estate appreciation

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 03-31-2016 at 11:19 AM..
Appreciate 0