06-04-2011, 06:14 AM   #298
Norsk
Major
Norway
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matski View Post
Okay, so my initial reaction was one of disgust, now I've slept on it - the front doesn't seem so bad, but the back end looks utterly dull. Looking at some of the pics carefully I can see what SCOTT is trying to say about needing to see it in real life to appreciate the look fully.

..infact this shot looks proper good

I'm really not sure how the general population will take to it though,...
I slept on it and it still looks like shit!

When they have a car that looks like shit; they always tell you..."You have to see it in person, it will grow on you"

It's just like the previous gen 5 series (Dame Edna front), the last gen Z4. BMW royally fucked up on this car!

The worst part, is some people will buy it and the board will think that it's somewhat of a success... it may be, but it's a flippin embarrassment. What they don't get, is that people can expect average design from other average price/quality car manufactures... But BMW fans & most customers looking at BMW don't expect "Average" from BMW.

They can call this one ... "The Ultimate Ugly Driving Machine".

Take notice; when a car looks good... most don't need convincing or "U must see it in real life"; The 1M, BMW 3 series & M3, the New 5, New 7, the X5... look good or great in pictures, even better in real life!
Appreciate 0