03-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #2663
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Can't really tell you that. All anyone can say right now is that: DOW has failed 6 separate days to reclaim and hold 13,000, and that the markets only went up +14 points on good jobs data and Greece deal finally finishing. So it's close. The bigger question is where it will fall and what might the catalyst be.
This. If nothing major/severe happens in the global economy, such as war in Iran or chaos in Europe, I believe a 5-10% pull back would be healthy for the markets. If something catastrophic does however occur, it could be a large pull back. The drop on monday, was in my opinion quiet healthy for the markets. The DOW was very close to breaking its trend line, but managed to comeback throughout the week.

Name:  DOW copy.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  55.3 KB

As everyone knows, the markets react first than think later, which is why the markets rallyed on through the week, after fears of greece started to slowly fade (even though they did technically default just a "structured" default).

What I find interesting is how the Dow Transports and the Russell 2000 arent having the same rallys as the rest of the sectors (possibly due to rising energy prices for the Dow Transports). The Russell 2000 however is showing that the little guy is indeed staying out, which could mean that all the people that are going to buy into this rally could have already bought in, symbolizing that the markets maybe running out of steam.

Name:  Dow Transport copy.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  63.6 KB

Name:  Russell copy.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  63.8 KB

Just a quick post for the week.
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0