07-20-2016, 11:41 PM   #45
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I feel that tonka is uber passionate about this... Must Google if there is a hatred with bicyclists and skateboarders... Too much fucks are given to the stupidity of two idiots...

Actually grew up skateboarding.

I think the passion is being mistaken for frustration about the amount of praise random idiots get for breaking the law by perpetrating some type of violence against another person in retaliation for being slighted in some way. I'm really tired of hearing "good, they got what they deserved."

The running of the stop sign in this incident has little to nothing to do with the actions of the skater. Saying he got what was coming to him is like saying it's cool to sit at a 4 way stop flinging rocks at all the cars that don't come to a complete stop. The amount of intolerance and snap judgements that happen as a result of social media has become disgusting. We watch 10 seconds of video filmed VERTICALLY (true tragedy) with a cell phone and in an instant, make decisions about who deserved what.

You may be right though.... too many fucks given. Besides, it's late enough now that i don't have to stand guard to keep the neighborhood kids off of my lawn. It's bed time.