View Single Post
      10-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #997
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I made it to the tread guys. I'm here. Nobody worry...,

It's been a good day. Made my ex happy and pissed all in one, and then there were these other nice ladies I started to talk to, so..., alls well that ends well. Didn't have any bacon today, little disappointed. Ummm..., just kinda sitting here...., thinkin..., thinkin bout life. Have you ever wondered about the paranormal? Has anyone else had a paranormal experience?

So look, true story right. Listen. Right here. Trow (sp?) bridge back in South East MI. Cult jumped off in front of a train right. So we go, park, don't see shit. Go down to the train tracks and I thought I saw something. Fuckin shit you're right I did. Two bums. Started yelling at us right. So we go up the hill, about a 30° angle fuckin hill right. Walking up and I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I was in back. Thought it was the bum. Bums can't run up hills, its a proven fuckin fact. Alcohol fucks up their joints and shit. So I'm freaked because I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I run up the fuckin hill right. We get to the top and get back in the car, and I had three long scratch marks up my forearm. So we all freak out and head back to my buddies house, and when we get there the marks were gone....

true fuckin story mates.

Found a link so pardon my edit; Also it wasn't a cult, just depressed kids I guess;
http://www.strangeusa.com/Viewlocation.aspx?id=5136
Appreciate 0