Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel20 View Post
On any colour other than EB which mine is, I might consider the black lights. Silver, white, graphite, black, I all think they could look good on them.

The price is really reasonable and my understanding from what I read is that they plug and play even on a car that doesn't have the LED rear tail light. So a worthwhile upgrade if you don't have that.

Sadly bmw seems very behind when it comes to rear light design looking at the A class and A3. But even the 3/4 series and X models aren't using LEDs for anything than the strip lights, so it's not limited to the 1 series.
You're right! The price is great at around R3000. Maybe that's for one light though because it seems too cheap LOL.

You say its plug and play, so it would even work on a base 116i, which is good...You know what, you have actually helped me decide on my first (and only) mod for my F20 if I eventually get one.

I agree with how behind BMW is on rear light technology, but I would rather have a 1 series over that overpriced A-class. I do like the A-class but have you seen how MB has sneakily increased the price of them, so the base 90 kW A180 is actually slightly more expensive than a 118i!! It's a major jump from R274K to R315K and it supposedly competes with the 116i. The A3 on the other hand is priced well and the LED lights are phenomenal.
Appreciate 0