View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #16
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

It appears that my comments made about those knocking the styling of the F20 and promoting 3er have sparked some to comment about it.

I have no problem with the various comments or observations being made by those who do not like the look of the F20. Each to their own

My comments about the use of this forum still stands " It is a 1er F20 forum"
(including the F21 as a stable mate and all the varients of 4 and 6 pot engines)
and as such, it should be relevant to those model/s.

Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions. However the posts and comments should be specific to this forum.

I really enjoy the different points of view being offered.

Many of the posts on this forum have help me make my choices when I was ordering my F20. Thanks to all who contribute.

If I had, or was interested in a 3er I would go onto a 3er forum. Having had BMW 1, 3 and 5 series in the past, I respect that this forum is for the F20/F21 and have tried to keep it relevant.

Personally I think the F20 M Sport with xenons is a good looker

I had one following me today and I was impressed with the look of the angel eyes and the front view. It was a VO M Sport (which size motor it had did not concern me)

Discussing the size of the engines that are shared between models is not the problem or the likes or dislikes. That is a personal choice.
I would be tempted to buy a M1 if it became available in the F20/F21 format

For those who do not own and are not thinking of purchasing the F20/ F21, you should find another forum to voice your opinions about other models

For those who think the F20/F21 is an ugly dog
All I can say is "I really like the ugly dog" and it bites
I would like to think that most who post on this forum would agree.
Appreciate 0