View Single Post
      11-18-2015, 09:50 PM   #18
westphone
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: M135i MT

Hi @DomMuc I never knew that, I remembered feeling better about driving in the mountains when it came with dry sump, but I guess that's not true.

Ok normally I keep my mouth shut about how BMW in Taiwan treats me, because I thought they do that to everyone. However I would like to ask the forum if this is acceptable BMW treatment to you.

It's been one week after my car is in their shop, and they will need another week to determine if it is indeed a warranty case. They will "investigate" my computer to find out if it is a warranty case. Meanwhile they provide no alternate transportation, no driving me to the subway, the best they did is calling cabs.

Since it seems like a warranty case I'll assume it is, and all the parts required are not stock in Taiwan. Not one. Therefore, for all the parts to float over from Germany and complete the work, it will take a long time. They estimated they will finish in February, of 2016. In the mean time, I will have to come up some way of driving my wife and two kids. I do not like BMW assuming their owners automatically are in possession of more than one car.

I am really contemplating if my next car should be a bimmer, but they are very nice when all is well.

Last edited by westphone; 11-18-2015 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0