View Single Post
      01-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #15
Bmwfourlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw F20 1 series 116D Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmcred
Have to agree with you about the information under the dials the bits I find hardest to see are the mileage amount and the trip counter. Haven't really noticed the off set driving position but my previous x1 was awful for it so maybe this one just isn't as bad.

I went with xenons on my one but do find the are set to throw to the ground.

Overall though with just under 1k Km's put on the car it is streets ahead of the x1 from an interior comfort point of view and it also a lot less noisy both inside and outside the car.
Same here, no matter what position i sit in or move the steering wheel I am
Not able to see the full speedometer display.

A few other small points I have noticed is that there does not seem to be a pause button for the music, although the mute button pauses and mutes. I would prefer this to be seperate :-/

Also the windscreen washer always washes the headlights, when the lights are on. I would have liked this o be seperate also as I am finding the washer fluid seems to run out quickly. Although as of yet I have never opened the bonnet to check. Its the control display that is warning me atm.

Just few points, that are observations, not to take anything away from how much i like the car.
Appreciate 0