View Single Post
      10-01-2015, 09:05 AM   #57
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i, 13' 911 C2S, 10' X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
I'm lost, what would an electric universe have to do with black holes? I thought we've already proven that they exist at the center of most galaxies....and stars still burn out and supernova to create them, no?
Super nova you say?

Stars exploding you say?

Stars have been observed to be born in clouds in space or nebula's, similar to how lightning strikes in our sky and we have no idea how or why for sure. In fact we don't even know why the lightning is hotter than the temperature of our sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Basically OP believes EMF is more dominant force than gravitational force.
PER MASS, yes, he is right, but it doesn't work like that.

As per High school AP Physics

That being said, the OP is not putting a "density" as a factor.
Even a damn density of Helium (He) would collapse the star from gravity. Of course stars will have a different fate depends on Chandrasekhar Limit.

Even at the density of He is that crazy of a gravity, but imagine if it gets denser and denser due to gravity and the density.
I am not sure if density of black hole is as dense as atomic nuclus/nuclei, but if it is, due to "density" , gravitational as as strong as strong nuclear force.

http://wiki.chemprime.chemeddl.org/i..._Atomic_Nuclei

There are 4 forces. Gravitational, Electro-magnetic, weak Nuclear, and Strong nuclear.
You assume black holes are fact and "proven" but proven how? In fact there is a video of so called black hole not devouring gas cloud passing by and again scientist come up with another "adaptation" to the rules since we are so "fixated" on the idea that it MUST be right.

http://www.nature.com/news/why-galactic-black-hole-fireworks-were-a-flop-1.15591

What about a neutron star too then, dense matter right? Again more bending science to understand the unknown instead of considering alternatives. Here is another video explaining this theory relating to an electric dominant universe:

On a final note this is a great conversation and look forward to some more opinions and responses.

Last edited by DJKapeesh; 10-01-2015 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: spell check
Appreciate 0