View Single Post
      08-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #7553
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I would imagine it would delay the effects of the peppers, because that gel wears off relatively quickly (maybe a couple minutes, at least for me).

So after a couple minutes of enjoying the sandwich, you get hit with a shit storm of heat.
I worked as inside sales rep at Dell as my first job out of college. You call Dell, you want a personal computer, you get me on the line. I brought my sandwiches to work every day, and they were good too. So I just put them in the break room fridge. A few months into the job, this asshole started taking bites out of them. Not taking the entire sandwich, not half; just a bite or two. Disgusting. After a few notes on the fridge didn't resolve it, I sent out an email to what I thought was my inside sales team. WRONG. I sent it to some alias that the sales managers, their managers and the VPs were copied in on. This even went outside of the US to international territories. Very embarrassing and I go into a heap of trouble since I "threatened" my fellow employees. Ugh. Fast forward a few years later and I'm sitting down with my new manager. He said OH SHIT, are you the sandwich email guy? He had gotten the email years earlier, saved it cos he thought it was hilarious. Aah, to be 22 again.
Appreciate 0