View Single Post
      11-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #25
Yellow_Belly
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330D LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspeed View Post
I wish the management in the automobile industry had more guts to carry out brilliant designs. Look at Nico's drawing of the 1-series. This is probably how he wanted it before the moneycounters started messing with it
i agree, but please understand concept sketches are always way more dramatic than the production model it selves. everything is more or less toned right down to meet the requirements to building the car. if the front wasnt so flat it would if been nicer,
saying that though concepts always make it from initial designs i mean look at the I8 concept, looks exactly as it is, but then again production cars are just mearly toned down versions of concepts.
when i spoke to bangle asking for tips and how should us new students progress in an economic struggle in todays world in such an competitive area, bangle didnt say much but told us to work hard and never lose interest and motivation, strip away a cars body and its still the same frame, today with so much technology is all about new ways to 'bend' metal.

Last edited by Yellow_Belly; 11-21-2011 at 06:47 AM..
Appreciate 0