View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #18
plumbs
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 328i

6NK

Ordered my 328i F30 2012 and its being delivered monday.

I have had much confusion on what the 6NK does and doesn't as I have found out..

But had the below confirmed from Sytner :-

6NK

Enhanced Bluetooth telephone functionality with USB audio interface and Voice Control
Wireless connection for compatible Bluetooth mobile phones with the vehicle, including hands-free facility. With additional snap-in
adaptor, which must be purchased separately, includes charging function and connection to external aerial. Enables convenient
connection of an MP3 player, Apple iPod or USB memory stick in the vehicle through USB interface with operation by equipmentdependent
controls (iDrive, favourite buttons, multi-function controls for steering wheel or Voice Control) of the vehicle. Please see
www.bmw.com/bluetooth for a list of compatible mobile phones.
Extended functionality depending on the features of the Bluetooth/USB device include:
- View organiser data from the customer's mobile phone on the Control Display by pressing 'Office' from the menu
- View contact photos from the address book of the customer's mobile phone on the Control Display
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- View album covers
- Driver update for multimedia and telephony via USB audio
- At any given time, two mobile phones and one audio device can be paired via Bluetooth.

Just to add, I ordered mine thinking that I could purchase the extended media cradle that would plug in and play music...Alas NO.

£290.00 well spent?? Again NO!!
Appreciate 0