View Single Post
      09-08-2011, 06:26 AM   #13
stephen3rd
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d Edition MSport

Went to my second dealer preview event last night. They had shipped the same car to the other dealer.

Whoever is taking the car to the dealers is carrying out salesman training at the same time. Last night my usual salesman was down at the official internal BMW launch event so i was stuck with another guy. This salesman that i was talking with last night was just trying to remember what he had been told during the day and was rhyming it off verbatim!!

His face was a picture when i told him exactly what options were on the car and how much it would come to. He didnt know how to answer my questions and started to rhyme off the price differences between the base models!!!

It is always obvious that i normally know more than the dealers but it is really frustrating that you cant get some decent information from these guys.

Apart from that i think the new 1 Series is a big step up from the E87 but at the moment it is simply too expensive for what you get. It will be a good option in 6 - 12 months though.
Appreciate 0