View Single Post
      10-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #14
Ozolz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 116i m-sport 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honziss View Post
If you'll go to buy ordinary car to ford, renault, peugeot....you'll be treated like a king compared to bmw. You know why? Because they won't let you go to competition...
That is so true! I remember when I was at a Ford dealer, they brought me coffee and cake and asked if I wanted anything else like fruit or sandwich. And I wasn´t even a customer! They even invited me to go into the back and see the area they were working on the cars. BMW wouldnt dream of letting me do this, they couldnt even tell whats been done on my car last time I needed them to check some squeeking coming from the seat, but they charged me nicely for it...

Compare that to my local BMW-dealer where I´ve bought 3 brand new cars so far. You walk in, no one even says hi or looks at you, you have to get your own coffee from some horrible machine, take a number and sit on horrible cheap wooden chairs while the rude slow working people finally have time for you...

Maybe this is depending on which country you live in, how the BMW-dealers there act towards customers. I suspect they are much more welcoming and service minded in Germany.

Things like this made me wish I could put up with driving some other car than BMW, but I cant...
Appreciate 0