View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #424
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
BMW is not the Ultimate Driving Machine because of it's design...gosh...
Read my first post, I was talking about taillights and headlights in this Subaru prototype.

Everybody knows why BMW is a driving machine, chassis, weight distribution, handling, etc. and on and on...
In terms of many things, BMW is one of the few that throws new technology in their cars; the "others" are waiting until the technology is proven, eventualy ready for grab and put it in their "reliable" simple machines. That's why the ones who dare are always one step forward.

I have a deep respect for a company that strives to come up with their own philosophy, I have no respect for copy-paste manufacturers.

And to make the comment about the cars, I am not looking for a sport car that is a pure sport car, I am looking for a confortable sedan with sporty attitude. 99% I am riding on the street not on the race track. However, if I really want a nice sport car, japanese have nothing for me in their yard.
What BMW has the chassis and engine layout of this car? What BMW has an extremely low center gravity like this car? It has a lower COG than a Ferrari 458.

Honestly, you don't have slightest idea about this car if you think they just copied something.
Appreciate 0