View Single Post
      10-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Mete001
the ultimate driving machine.
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2012 116i Manual Alpine White

Garage List
My 116i arrives on the 20th of November! Woo!

So keen! Built on the 29th of September, put on the boat on the 5th of October and it arrives on the 20th of November at Port Kembla and I take delivery of it on my actual birthday(30th of November)! best present ever!! In the meantime, I bought some new wheels for it! 19" GT CSL ones, and I'm replacing the centre caps they came with because they look cheap, and I've also bought the MSport badges for the wheels as well. Both the caps and the MSport stickers are the original BMW Part, so they aren't some knock off or anything. The wheels look really nice, going to make the car look so hot! especially when I get the tints done as well. So now counting down the days! and its driving me nuts haha. This wait has been such a struggle! This is the first new car i have factory ordered so its an expierience, but worth it I think Anyway, Heres a pic of the wheels (Those centre caps are the ones I'm replacing)

Thanks!