clbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 320d M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by clbmw View Post
But what % does it look like the drawing? Spoilt the front end in the black and white pic
Please remember that the 1er GT (Active Tourer) will also be available with the concepts LED Adaptive Headlights.

If you look at Active Tourer from our own perspective and that is in that segment there is no BMW that can offer the amount of space as shown by the Active Tourer. For customers who need that flexibility that will be major choice in selecting this vehicle aside from it being a BMW.

Then with the 7 Seat version. We only offer that kind of flexibility with the X5 and I have spoken to customers who cannot reach financially to the X5 but need that kind of flexibility in the segment they have chosen. To add to a regular X1 or X3 will severely compromise passenger and luggage space , so here we can compromise by offering a compact car with space and flexibility for seven passengers.
If like me and you have a large family who have their own families then you will understand the need for a more accessible 7 seater concept from BMW.

The space on offer in the Active Tourer is highly significant that the next BMW X1 utilises the same modular architecture but with different positioning of firewall, cradle and suspension mounts to develop the car as an SAV.
It sounds great, and I'm really for it. I just hope it keeps the looks of the CAT as I thought it was quite striking, most particularly the shape of the front lights.
Appreciate 0