View Single Post
      02-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
Viva87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F20 118i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonF1982
I remembered, when i bought mine i made a little calculator in excel to work out APR. (Sorry, i'm a computer programmer, we do these things).

So I fed in the numbers from these deals to get an idea. Its not perfect as i dont know the exact numbers but i did a bit of trial and error. Here's what i got. Have to say, that looks like a great discount you have got! That said i'd be a little worried about that final payment, it looks on the high side, can't see you coming out of it with any equity.

Although i am assuming 0 trade in, which might be where my numbers are out and would make the final payment lower.

Ps if anyone wants my little finance calculator let me know and i'll email it to you!
Cheers mate uve been a real help on this I think I am going in with a cash deposit on Friday am going to have to up the annual mileage up to 10000 from 8000 as I have worked out in going to be more I'm hoping when he see the cash he will just leave it at the same prices as I was quoted on 8000 annual mileage !!
Appreciate 0