///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
You don't understand controlled press releases do you

There's a difference between a controlled press release and giving away intellectual property, but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference. Like i said before it is my opinion they wasted a good attention grabbing opportunity with a controlled press release or even a render like Haas. Especially since the chance for a copy this year around is even lower than ever due to the limitations on development. Dont forget just because you see a front wing or side pod doesn't mean you can blindly copy it because your cars flow fields in that area could be drastically different making that part useless on your car.

Mercedes has been showing the real deal every year so I don't know what you're talking about.
Next Friday 18 , we'll see what the Mercedes BlitzKrieg will show to us !
And next Friday after the 2022 W13 presentation , I'll reply your post again ...
The only thing what Mercedes will show is the new 2022 color scheme , just like Red Bull did !
And probably the 2022 Mercedes W13 is SILVER ..
The chance of copy-cats is even bigger this year , because the base from every car is the same in 2022 ..
That's why Mercedes bought '8 FIA chassis from the 2022 original FIA concept car (prototype) !

•Let me help you ...

March '2021 :
Even in 2021, a year filled with restrictions and regulations , Mercedes tried to copy-cat the A.Newey's high rake design of the '2021 Red Bull RB16 anyway !
Of course Mercedes failed completely because the W12's floor really s@cked in combination with the RB's high rake ...

That's why I understand the Mercedes sandbagging perfectly ...
And the real deal of Mercedes is always been sandbagging !

As always requested , here is your source ...
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-13-2022 at 05:47 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60952.50