tlp
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, Sold:'11 e92 M3 SG/FR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
This is very reason I do not go to the track.

1. Everyone are doing FP, and the Z06 driver was only one who think he is driving for the car title. There is NO RACE. THERE IS NO QUALIFYING. IT is just a damn FP (Free Practice).

2. Driver was on throttle way too early, and even full throttle when the steering was >120deg. Getting in the throttle WAY early doesn't equal to faster lap time. lol

3. Circuit rage for sure. Again, people there are just "free practicing" and he was doing "Fast and Furious" car title match by himself!

4. I would personally take the karate chop rather than radio from instructor who are on telemetry saying "you are too slow on the corner." "You are braking too early/late."

5. Driver was understeering and/or oversterring on majority of corner. Sometimes understeer and correct with more steer.

6. call me chicken, but I would not wanna get into a circuit w/ guys like that.
It totally depends on the Group/Club that you run with. This is Speed Ventures were anyone with a pulse, wallet and a self-tech'd car can run amuck with limited to no supervision. A place where bad habits get worse and are reinforced by the idiot next to you. They have no safety, vetting or licensing process.