View Single Post
      10-30-2023, 02:42 PM   #1
M4gn3tic
Rep
Drives: BMW 1.16ED

BMW 2014 F20 1.16ED - Self braking while driving at rain

Hello Friends

I'm new to the forum and so I had to open a new topic because I couldn't find an answer as a result of my searches. Please excuse me if this has already been discussed.

I have a 2014 model 1.16ED vehicle. Last time I had the rear disc pads and oil change done. Although I do not know whether it happened after these procedures, my vehicle activated DSC while driving on a straight road and almost took me off the road by braking. This happened to my father before, again on a straight road in rainy weather. As a result of the research I did, I learnt that the ABS module has an integrated structure with the operation of the wipers, so this time I travelled in a rainless time by only turning on the wipers. When I reached a speed of about 120 km/h, what I expected happened and my vehicle braked, but this time it did not light the DSC lamps. As a result, I think that the ABS module may be faulty, but I was not sure. Could my problem be caused by the Steering Angle Sensor or the Wheel Speed Sensor?

Last edited by M4gn3tic; 12-04-2023 at 08:03 AM..
Appreciate 0