CARBON1230
Private
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi Bhangu View Post
Checkout similar collection
I know that collection; you have made a lot of good photoshots. I also like you white M5 F10 - good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
This is so cool! I used to have so many models when I was a kid, wish I still had them.

I'd absolutely love to start the M3 collection (and add an M2 when that comes out) as those are the cars I can most relate to. Were these all made by the same manufacturer?
So, it's a high time to start building your collection again. That year will bring couple of the M3's and M4's so you may collect them.
They are made by several manufacturers, like Paragon-Models, AUTOart, Kyosho, OttO Mobile, GT Spirit, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafik View Post
Sure, here is some of my project ones...some are still working progress as you can see they are not yet complete but hopefully be done soonish. Can post pics of the collection should you like to see.
I would like to see you collection pics.

Great customs! YMB surprisingly suits the E92, and I think that E24 with that color is also something interesting.
White Alpina is gorgeous. Love it!

Can you disclose your method of repainting your models? What kind of primer and paint do you use, how many coats, etc? I'll be very grateful since I'm thinking about some changes on my models.
My M635CSi is currently being repainted but I commissioned that job to my BMW Dealer's Service - I hope that they will face up with the task.
Appreciate 0