Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardg1 View Post
Hello,

New to this site but am using all means possible to communicate the theft of my car.

I am amazed to say but after just 2.5 weeks and 1,500 miles some scum bag broke in to my home and stolen my new F20 1 series. I live in the Handforth (Cheshire / Manchester) area and it was stolen in the early hours of Sunday morning 4th December.

The car is metallic grey, Sport with black / red cloth trim. Obviously not many on the road at the moment so probably stands out like a sore thumb.

If anyone notices one driving around the Manchester area please drop me a note or email me direct at - graemeyardley@hotmail.com

Awesome car by the way...hence why am even more determined not to let these scum get away with it.

Thanks for reading,
G
Sorry to read about this, I do hope that your local law enforcement can recover your car and if not that your insurance will cover your loss.

Meanwhile Enjoy your Holiday ... all the best

Greetings from Canada

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0