11-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
Yellow_Belly
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330D LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
Maybe this would help..... or not LOL
i didnt quite understand this, am guessing the article states that the 2er coupe will depart its styling from the 1er basically distinguishing the two as kind of not related in design terms but still recognized as part of the bmw family just not tied with the 1er, that first photoshop looks horrific! the second is quite neat but i cant see bmw doing this, the design is completely different. its sort of retro looking too,

''Autobild in a part of their own "What if?" series in which classics are re-invented apply this thinking to the BMW CS to debate the question "What if?"
Of course BMW will continue to ask "What if?" with both the CS/CSi/CSL and the classic 2002 earmarked for future Hommage's. The 2002 will be the lead-in car for the all new 2er Coupe. A car that inherits some of the design thinking of the original 2002 as it is no longer a 1er. ''

this is basically the magazines OWN opinion of an ''what if'' question, its basically their own idea of mixing all the things together after studying the hommage's design. in my opinion i dont think the hommage will offer much significance to the future brands design, but instead the I8 concept will.
Appreciate 0