06-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #19
Vanos1
Vanos1 -contact me for Servicing and Repairs (Mids
England
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust View Post
Oh come on guys, I am not disputing which one is the better car, I'm talking about design here and the F20 looks like an ugly piece of shit - in my eyes at least! Also, whenever you hear "lets see it in the flesh first to pass judgment" = subtle way to avoid saying it looks like shit imo. A good looking car looks good even on toilet paper so I don't buy that.

Sorry for my language but I am fuming. This is a disaster. Audi must be having a laugh with this, they don't even have to try to better it with their new A3 now. I mean seriously would anyone pick that car over a new A3 unless you are an enthusiast?

I wish somehow BMW take notice of the overwhelmingly negative reception and does SOMETHING to rectify this monstrosity (if possible at this stage). This thing is HIDEOUS!

That's why the M-Sport package is already shown around. I'm sure they are very aware of the negative reception but it's too late now.

And sales will prove this.
The Astra GTC you are comparing to will be more of a comparison to the 1 coupe when it comes out, you are not comparing eggs with eggs!

Your comment regarding low sales will come back to haunt you, it will prove to be very popular and a number of people are already enquiring about it.
A lot of current 1 series customers are saying that the overall shape has not changed that much which is a good thing to them.
Appreciate 0