Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killramos View Post
I had a buddy who just did that. Young guy ( 24 ), nothing holding him down but a 1000 dollar beater car and some furniture. Industry is in a downtown and he just quit in the middle of a management meeting to the CEO. First step is a yoga retreat in Columbia and see where it goes from there.

While i think it sounds like an interesting thing to do i disagree with the concept that if you don't fuck off and hostel around the world for a few years you are "just existing" . Different strokes for different folks.

I know 100% that I wouldn't like living like that, but don't fault the people who do.

I have lived in 3rd world countries before, its not all its cracked up to be. I have grown to quite appreciate the comforts of modern civilization. Not to mention fast cars.
Living life means doing the things you love doing as opposed to slaving all day at some fucking job you hate and then coming home to miserably crash on the couch. Followed up by a call to a friend to complain about how your life sucks, yet not doing anything to change it.

Face it most people out there are in the existing category.
Lol. Millions if not billions of people would love to have the luxury of hating their job and crashing on their couch. If you think you are "existing" because of that.. Then majority of the world doesn't even exist. First world problems, I guess.