Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Back in the late 90's/early 2000's I met numerous girls through AOL chat rooms all in the Tri-State area. I was living an hour north of NYC at the time and there were some good one's and some no bueno:

Girl from The Bronx - white chick, maybe a few years younger than I was. Cool chick, down to Earth and was fun outside of the sheets as in the sheets. Lasted for maybe a few months.

Girl from Yonkers - another white chick, younger and we had sex in one of my e34's down by the Metro North Station in Yonkers lol. Met a few more times at her parents house in her cramped room and she didn't want a condom on so I was maybe 24-25 yrs old and said fuck it, lets do it. She didn't want me to bust up in her so I had to pull out and spray her stomach. Fun times leaving on the edge. Lasted a few months IIRC

Girl who lived maybe 15 minutes north of me - another white chick, was 18 when I was about 24. Was mad as we never had sex as she only let me eat her out and that was it. She did play with my Johnson once but after a few times of eating her out, I ended it. Wanted more but I passed on as there was no ass involved.

Girl near Rockaway Beach - Met her with no pic involved. BIG MISTAKE

I posted this story before on here but I'll give the short version here: Had a close friend by the name of Tina who is full blow lesbian now but I was around when she began exploring maybe 2001/2002. She wanted me to go with her out in Long Island to meet this chick. We all went to a club and this chick had a friend with her. We all go back to a hotel room and I showered with her friend, sex on the bed, blah blah blah. Actually was a 3some when Tina was in the shower and I had two girls with me on the bed. Phun tymes.

This chick who lived 30 minutes north of me - another white girl (not really cute and a lil' chubby but I said fuck it). Banged her once as I was turned off by the fact she left her socks on and she was making strange moaning sounds.

Girl lived 20 minutes north of me - Met at a Red Lobster and she wanted to come home with me. I wasn't really into her (5 out of 10, slim white girl) and wanted sex but I DECLINED. Just wasn't into her.

Some more that I don't remember off hand....

Oh wait, boy I was bad

I was 24 and this girl was still in HS but claimed to be 18 (maybe she was 17). Lived 30 minutes west of me, white chick, kinda thick but in the right places. Sex for about 2 months and I had to end it as she was getting too attached. She hated me for that. Called her up a month later and it lasted for another 2 months IIRC.

Another white girl in my town of Beacon, NY (for those keeping score at home) was a few years younger. She only came to my place to bang and hang out. No condom as well so had to pull out numerous times. She eventually moved to GA. I miss those days
Not sure why them being white has anything to do with it
Appreciate 0