View Single Post
      04-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

Traded M235i for Porsche Cayman S

After gather up a bit of money for my next car over past year since I started my BMW M235i lease I pulled the trigger this weekend on a previously owned 2014 Porsche Cayman S. The Cayman has been a fantasy car of mine for many years but never the means to purchase one. Tried buying a 2006 Cayman S about 4 years ago but couldn't get the right color/options I was looking for. Found a Porsche dealership in Ann Arbor, MI that a couple Cayman's and two S versions. Drove 10 hours on a Friday evening through Saturday morning to see the gray colored one, but after 19K+ hard Michigan road miles the suspension was pretty worn out. The second was a PDK yellow one which I initially didn't consider, but when the gray was a bust I took the yellow out for a test ride. Feel in love during the test ride!

It has Porsche PASM, Torque Vectoring, Sport Chrono, CDR, Sport exhaust, PDK, Sport Design steering wheel, partial leather interior with 14-way sport seats that are heated/vented, dual climate control, and best feature of all radar cruise control. My 10 hour ride home later in the day was a blast learning my new ride. Getting the inside detailed on Thursday and post of some interior shots afterwards.

Last edited by Delnari; 04-19-2015 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 5