Private First Class
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '15 F30 328i '15 F12 650i

125i M-sport ordered

And now the 3 month wait starts!

3 door in Estoril Blue with 18" wheels

Sports auto gearbox with paddle shift

Alcantara/cloth interior (I swayed between this and black leather so many times but eventually decided I've had and will in the future have leather on my cars so lets do something different)

Interior comfort pack which in South African spec is
-Auto dimming mirror
-climate control
-extended lights package

Silly stuff, but coming from a GTI I'm used to those features.

Xenons
Sunroof
H/K Sound
Business navigation
PDC front and rear
Full bluetooth connectivity

The price of all those toys is far more than you would think reading through the relatively short list, as I'm sure all you F20 owners know. But after agonizing over my spec for a while, considering shaving a bit off here and there, I just decided lets go for it and get what I want without being stupid, I wont get much back for a lot of it on resale, but then cars aren't an investment anyway. Then there was the huge question over whether or not to just go for a 135i instead. Not much more money relatively speaking, but factor in insurance and fuel and the fact that I enjoy a perky car but seldom have the opportunity to properly stretch its legs, I think the 125i was a good call.

Traumatic stuff all this decision making!! The next 3 months will be the longest of my life!

BTW doing my research in advance, the snap in adaptor for an iphone seems to be crazy expensive?
Appreciate 0