02-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #289
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So Sedan_Clan if I use the bathroom excuse, and then piss myself, you going to add urinating/defecating in public? I had to avoid several officers (NOT speeding) somewhere in the IE because I had to go SO bad. None of the stores were open (thanks, COVID) and I was wanting to make some inappropriate lane changes, but there were patrol vehicles covering all the corners.

I ended up pulling into a condo complex, pissed my shorts all over the wife's 325, but managed to get most of it into a cup standing by the car. Then drove on to another neighborhood, again saw patrol vehicle, and then found that the next morning was trash day in that neighborhood. I emptied the cup in a storm drain and tossed it in a trash can.

Drove a few more miles, found a dark corner in a medical plaza, and changed my shorts.

On the Good Samaritan front, if the Accord had struck another vehicle, that would have been the one I checked before coming to aid the Accord.
If you used the bathroom in your car under those circumstances, that wouldn't be considered public.
Appreciate 0