United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
have you ever own a pet before?
yes i've had a pet before. i had it since i was like 4ish. a rabbit... first few years i took care of it well... as it aged and i aged, i lost interest. it lived until i was like 13 or 14... pretty damn long for a rabbit. before it died... well i knew it was gonna die a few months before it really did...

i fed it twice a day, washed it every week, and took care of it as much as i could knowing that i neglected it in the past and was trying to make up for something that i knew i couldnt make up for... then one day it passed away and my family cremated him.

dont try to make me seem like the bad guy... im just saying what i see. i vividly remember taking a class last year and one of my papers was about PETA and animal cruelty. the majority of the class was shocked when we watched an hour documentary. we were all moved and we all agreed that animal cruelty was wrong--hell we even had a debate on whether it was okay or not. i remember there werent many reasons to argue that animal cruelty was right... but then again ill guarantee you everybody in that 30 person class hasnt thought about animal cruelty since that class.

what im trying to get to you is that in a month or two will you remember this thread? will you actually stand up and do something about it? or just be another bystander who sees this, says "wow that sucks" and moves on? alot of the people replying to me are trying to portray me as inhumane... when in reality im just speaking the truth.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0